Harba product updates: July 2020
Check out the latest Harba product updates for July 2020. We have prepared some cool new features for our HarbaMaster marina management software, which will allow you to have more control over your manual bookings, make it easier for you to communicate with your marina subscribers as well as have a better overview of your invoices and their statuses.
To keep you up-to-date as well as to remain transparent we are also sharing the most important bug fixes for each of the HarbaMaster modules.
New “Send messages” button available in all the Subscription Module sub-menus (berth, storage, club and insurance). Simply select the subscribers you want to send your message to, and then click on the “Send messages” button. Easy and quick communication!
Go to the “Subscriptions→ All” section to find this feature.
- Fixed a bug where your subscription list was distorted when looking at it on your mobile device
- When entering your marina guest’s berth booking data manually, you can now choose and add relevant facilities as well. Manage all the guest expenses in one place!
Go to the “Guests → Dashboard” section and click on a “+” sign next to the “Current Visitors” section to find this feature
- Fixed a bug wherein the “Edit Harbour -> Docks and berths” section you were not able to delete berths
- Fixed a bug where a sailor was not able to pay for his berth using our public booking form for the last night (e.g. if a sailor came late at night and wanted to pay for that night the next morning)
- Fixed a bug where a sailor was not able to book a berth on the same day the other sailor is leaving it vacant
- New “Invoice list” section created so you can get a better overview of your invoices throughout all of the modules you use. There are various filters for your convenience as well (e.g. searching by payment status or payment module, dates, payment type, etc.). You can also send messages to multiple receivers from the list or mark several or all of them as paid.
Go to the “Economy→ Invoice list” section to find this feature.
Feel free to get back to us to report a bug or suggest a new feature for our marina management products. Your ideas and suggestions are very much appreciated!