Harba product updates: August 2020
Check out the latest Harba product updates for August 2020 – a new berth type, smoother messaging experience as well as more control and flexibility over your marina operations.
- A new berth type – mooring ball – has been added so you could create and manage these berths separately from your regular berthing options.
Go to your marina’s editing section and choose “Pontoons and berths” to find this new feature. You can add pricing for pontoon balls under “Prices and Facilities” section.
ACCESS CONTROL MODULE:
- You can now have more flexibility and control over your marina guests’ credits. We have added a new functionality allowing you to manually adjust the number of credits a particular boater has at your marina. Once you make any adjustments (increase or decrease credits), these changes will be reflected in the “Credit Logs” sub-section.
Go to the “Cardholders” section, choose “Guests” in the filter menu and click on an eye icon next to the preferred person to find this new feature.
- When marking multiple invoices as paid, you can now add additional information and choose the type of the payment (e.g. card, cash, bank transfer, etc.) which was used when making a payment.
Go to “Invoice list”, add a checkmark next to your preferred invoices and click on the “Mark as paid” button to find this new feature.
- If you are using the Subscription Module, you can now send messages to your subscribers directly from a user’s window.
Go to your subscribers and click on any of them to find this new feature.
- With the new berth type – pontoon ball – comes a new functionality to the user groups in the Messaging Module as well. You can now create new user groups for pontoon ball users and write custom messages dedicated only to them!
Go to “User groups” to find this new feature.
Feel free to get back to us to report a bug or suggest a new feature for our marina management products. Your ideas and suggestions are very much appreciated!